Welcome

Welcome To Our Blog!!



We are 7 Douglas College students traveling to Uganda, Africa to complete our practicums in Community Social Service Worker, Co-occurring Disorders, Early Childhood Education and Therapeutic Recreation. Our journey has been underway for a while but our flights officially leave Vancouver on April 13th 2011. This blog is a record of our experiences. Thank you all for your continued support and interest.

Monday 18 April 2011

We have arrived!! (Kayla)

Greetings from Uganda !
I thought I would do a short and sweet post just to let everyone know that we have arrived in Uganda safe and sound. It's been a very busy few days for all of us and we have just started to settle in and adjust to our new lifestyle. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we have already had some amazing experiences and I'll let everyone share with you their own adventures. Please check back and we will be updating the blog often once we get our regular internet connection, which should be in the next few days !

Welaba ! ( Goodbye)

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you all. Tell my mom (Lorna)we all love her. looking forward to an update soon!
    -Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kayla, can't wait for the next update.
    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete