Welcome

Welcome To Our Blog!!



We are 7 Douglas College students traveling to Uganda, Africa to complete our practicums in Community Social Service Worker, Co-occurring Disorders, Early Childhood Education and Therapeutic Recreation. Our journey has been underway for a while but our flights officially leave Vancouver on April 13th 2011. This blog is a record of our experiences. Thank you all for your continued support and interest.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Leaving Tomorrow....(Melissa)

It feels surreal that tomorrow I will be leaving on a trip I have been looking forward to for a long time. I am feeling very thankful to have this opportunity to learn from this experience and from the people of Uganda. I am looking forward to meeting new people and growing as a person. What to come in the next ten weeks is unknown and all I can do is embrace it.

Thank You to everyone involved in the Uganda project for there hard work to make this trip possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea and friends, I guess you have had your first sleep in Africa by now. Hope it went well!Hope you guys all have a fun filled and rewarding experience!!

    ReplyDelete